This is for Louisiana Law.
- Judgement of divorce
was passed & rendered 2012. (Louisiana civil code article 102)
- Both parties share joint custody
of the minor children with the mother
bring the domiciliary parent.
- Husband is to pay child support
as well as provide health care for the children
- "Neither parent shall be allowed to leave the state of Louisiana with the minor children without first notifying the other parent and receiving permission reduced to writing by same."
- "mother shall maintain the exclusive use and occupancy of the former family home located at XXX street name, louisiana."
- The husband has moved out of state to Arkansas 3 years ago *without* written consent from the wife. He intends to move to another state in a month.
- The husband has never paid any child support nor has provided any heathcare for the children which reside with the wife/mother since the establishment of this divorce.
Taking all of the above into consideration, does the wife/mother still have to seek written consent to move out of state?