Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

I need immediate Court protection, mentally disabled, ADA

Customer Question

I need immediate Court protection, mentally disabled, ADA protected, been crucified in Civil Court. Gonna ask for accommodation for advocate under ADA. Need immediate injunction, Stay, Abatement, Writ, something. Still in Circuit court. Will appeal to
next level but am I able to ask for emergency injunction or Stay pending Appellate review, wrongfully ordered to pay purge. I'm in financial hardship, sick, desperate. No way can go to current Judge, prejudicial bigot. Can I plead to Chief Administrative Judge
or Chief Judge of the Circuit.? The Court of Appeal is at least 2 hours away and I am disabled. Should I call the Clerk first thing ask what to do? Desperate for guidance! Chris
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You may ask for a stay on appeal as part of filing your notice of appeal. You really need to get a local attorney to file this for you if you want a chance, because this has to go to the same judge. The only way it would not go to the same judge is you would have to file a "Motion to Recuse" the judge and you have to explain the conduct that you believe is showing an "appearance of bias" and ask that the judge be recused to avoid that appearance and another judge be assigned.