How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I know a young man he is 15 and he has been in my , his dad

Customer Question

I know a young man he is 15 and he has been in my , his dad is very abusve mental and verbely to him his dad also drinks all the time can he come stay in my home? he also has brother that is diabled in home to. his dad is not well all he wants to do is drink. the young man is my daughters boy friend .I want him safe.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question.
Does the father object to him staying with you?
Have you contacted protective services?
Thank you.

Related Family Law Questions