How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 117375
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

There r concerns about me doing something to my kids my daughter

Customer Question

there r concerns about me doing something to my kids my daughter was removed from me and given to my wife when I am cleared does cps have to return my child to me niether parent has court ordered custody she was removed from me so does she have to be given back to me
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
When you are cleared you are going to have to go back to court to file for a court order to return the child to your custody if your wife will not return the child to you voluntarily. If when you are cleared your wife will return the child to you then there is no need to go to court on the matter. It is only if she refuses to return the child, you would have to go to court and file a petition for custody and return of the child.