How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im sorry i rated you before i was done i didnt know it would

Customer Question

Im sorry i rated you before i was done i didnt know it would cut off the conversation. About my friend thats having trouble with her abusive ex can he stop her from moving out of state to get away from him but still give him visitation supervised because
he is the one with the drug problem but he uses the child to control and abuse her i wouldnt put past him to sabatoge her on a hair follicle test so he can keep her jumping through his legal loops. is there ways she can get away without taking his parental
rights away.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Not a problem, I posted a response a response to this other point in your first thread. You should be able to re-open that conversation and review my response.