Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

No paternity tests even after requestedMother is a police officerI

Customer Question
No paternity tests even after...
No paternity tests even after requested
Mother is a police officer
I'm in fear all the time of her and her fellow officers and judges
I'm on disability
Was put in jail for a month without paperwork or lost they say
Put on probation
Can I get my case transferred to another city where she has no influence? I'm in Detroit Michigan
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
7/8/2015
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You were arrested for non-payment of support? You have never been determined to be the father? Have you ever filed a petition to challenge paternity in court? How old is the child?
Ely, Counselor at Law