Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Follow up to my last question. The grandmother was custody

Customer Question

Follow up to my last question. The grandmother was custody of the children. The grandmother had guardianship and the parents don't have custody
There no court order and the 13 year old has been with the grandmother her whole life. The twins for five years. Grandmother feels the twins are in danger related to sons past history is not
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit to assist you with your concerns. I am sorry but I see that your question was cut off. How can I assist?