How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a form of STATEMENT OF AGREEMENT verbal agreement

Customer Question

I need a form of STATEMENT OF AGREEMENT for a verbal agreement between parents and their grown son. He is allowing us to buy his house for what is owed on it. Our morgage company new a notarized form from him. Thank you.
Sharon Laughlin
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I can help you with this -- however, I will have to send you an additional services request, because what you are requesting goes beyond the services that can be provided in this forum. I will send the request, which you can accept or decline at your convenience.