Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am filing husband years of marriage.

Customer Question

I am filing for divorce for my husband for 5 years of marriage. I own a house under my name and purchased it before i even know him. I pay the monthly mortage on my own income and he did not contributed it on single penny and never helped me on utilities bills as well. i can prove to the court that i paid my mortage and utilities bill on my own income and no single penny on his part. Now can he gets half of what i have own? I am in the state of California. Please help! God bless
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. Just to be clear, you never added his name to title, correct?