How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11772
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am filing husband years of marriage.

Customer Question

I am filing for divorce for my husband for 5 years of marriage. I own a house under my name and purchased it before i even know him. I pay the monthly mortage on my own income and he did not contributed it on single penny and never helped me on utilities bills as well. i can prove to the court that i paid my mortage and utilities bill on my own income and no single penny on his part. Now can he gets half of what i have own? I am in the state of California. Please help! God bless
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. Just to be clear, you never added his name to title, correct?

Related Family Law Questions