How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am representing myself in a hearing. How do I procure

Customer Question

I am representing myself in a hearing. How do I procure evidence and witnesses?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 years ago.
Entire law books and encyclopedias have been written on how to do this. Not really sure what you are asking. Can you please be more specific.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This was not my question. You must be getting me confused with another subscriber.
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 years ago.
I am responding to your inquiry about how to procure evidence and witnesses. Most experts are going to shy away from responding to this type of questions as it is so broad that one would have to impart upon you an entire volume of encyclopedic knowledge on the rules of evidence. You may want to narrow the scope of your question and provide more factual background information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please read the email I sent you July 5th, 2015.
It is not my question. I would never pose such an unanswerable question.
However, I find your tone rather condescending.
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 years ago.
I am not sure how you sent any information to me by email as that is not available to customers unless I gave it through an offer of additional services. If this is not your question then I am not sure how you are able to post and respond to it. There may be some technical glitch. In any case, I appreciate the feedback about the tone and I will work on improving in that area.

Related Family Law Questions