Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

HARRIS TEXAS LAW I need extensive help to file something to…

Customer Question
HARRIS TEXAS LAW I need...
HARRIS TEXAS LAW I need extensive help to file something to modify child support fact: i am the mother of 2 children, a final decree of divorce was filed on january 2014; my ex was unemployed; now he found a new job for the last 11 months ; i need to modify
to increase the child support i request for addition help on the phone if you can enter a box where i can call you to hlep to review my pleadings
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 2 days by:
7/6/2015
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I believe I can be of help. Please reply and let me know specifically what you would like me to do.