Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Will my son get a lawyer cps advosary hearing if he is

Customer Question
Will my son get a...
Will my son get a lawyer for a cps advosary hearing if he is not attended. Cps informed his caretaker he doesnt have to go. Im assuming to prevent him from sueing cps and letting him speak. Now his aunt is fighting with me about taking him and i want him
there so he can me represented.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 day by:
7/4/2015
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.
Could you explain a little more?
Also, could you review your post, make corrections, and resubmit?
Thank you for your cooperation.