Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT ARE MY RIGHT AS A COMMOM LAW I'VE BEE WITH MY…

Customer Question
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT...
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT ARE MY RIGHT AS A COMMOM LAW I'VE BEE WITH MY PARTNER FOR 27 YEAR'S I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ARE MY RIGHT
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/2/2015
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
1) What state are you in?
2) What are your rights to what exactly - should you divorce? Or what exactly is the situation?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
I want to cancel my question and do not witch to go throw with this the credit card information do not withdraw form my account I want to cancel all of this thank you please cancel my application
Okay, I will pass this on to customer service.