Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My daughter's husband and parents (father is a lawyer) are…

Customer Question
My daughter's husband and parents...
My daughter's husband and parents (father is a lawyer) are outside of her apartment trying to get their baby??
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/2/2015
Family Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
Does the husband have a legal custody order in place that states this is his custodial time?
.
Are daughter and husband divorced or separated?
.
Is there any order in place from a judge that says he is entitled to custody of the child?
.
.
thanks
Family Lawyer: Jody-cssm,
 replied 3 years ago
Jody-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/family-law/96bmq-daughter-s-husband-parents-father-lawyer.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.