Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need to file a subpoena to get our joint tax returns from…

Customer Question
I need to file a...
I need to file a subpoena to get our joint tax returns from my wife for discovery to determine potential alimony payments. We are currently separated, and she initiated the separation, and has said that she wants a divorce
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
I might add that she unilaterally left while I was hospitalized and when I got home she was gone along with all of our stuff
7/1/2015
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern and am sorry to hear about what you are going through. Do you know why she has refused to turn these over? Have you gone to mediation yet and trying to resolve this on your own?