Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My nephew help raise stepdaughter from 8 years old. years later…

Customer Question
my nephew help raise stepdaughter...
my nephew help raise stepdaughter from 8 years old. years later when she was 19 years old she got breast implants. my nephew was drunk one night and decided out of couriosity of what they looked like tried to peek in her bedroom window to see them. she saw him he admitted it and was so imbarrassed he was so drunk he did that. it was at his house. it has not been mentioned for 3 years and now his wife is filing for divorce and trying to hold that over his head to get him to agree to everything she wants.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/30/2015
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; (B) If you receive a phone call offer while we chat, know that this is an automated test feature the site is running. Due to possible ethical issues, the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I normally decline them. Unless the phone call offer you receive literally states "THIS OFFER IS FROM ELY" (which means I personally initiated it), please do not entertain any such offer; and (C) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation.
What exactly are you asking here, i.e. what is it that you wish to know?
For example:
"Can he get into criminal trouble for this?"
Or, something else?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Sorry, due to possible ethical issues, the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I normally decline them.
Can you please clarify your question for me in a few words on the thread itself?