How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If there is no court order stating otherwise, can an x-husband

Customer Question

If there is no court order stating otherwise, can an x-husband refuse to let a mother see her kids or allow them to visit grandparents? Can he have her or the kids picked up by the police? My daughter's ex is completely overwhelming her with his demands a ultimatums.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. Just to be clear, is there any court order in place at all, or have they not yet been to court?