Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

NEED FRIEND IN LVDC TO HAVE A DIVORCE OPPOSITIOM MOTION FILED…

Customer Question
NEED FRIEND IN LVDC TO...
NEED FRIEND IN LVDC TO HAVE A DIVORCE OPPOSITIOM MOTION FILED TMO. TMO WILL BE 10 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE DIVORCE DECREE BUT SHOWING SERVE ON RECORD,
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 day by:
6/30/2015
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only
I am sorry, state laws forbid us from representing anyone from this site. All we are allowed to provide is general information to customers based on the facts and situations the customers give us. Did you have a specific question we could assist you with information on?
Ely, Counselor at Law