Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

NEED FRIEND IN LVDC TO HAVE A DIVORCE OPPOSITIOM MOTION FILED

Customer Question

NEED FRIEND IN LVDC TO HAVE A DIVORCE OPPOSITIOM MOTION FILED TMO. TMO WILL BE 10 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE DIVORCE DECREE BUT SHOWING SERVE ON RECORD,
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only
I am sorry, state laws forbid us from representing anyone from this site. All we are allowed to provide is general information to customers based on the facts and situations the customers give us. Did you have a specific question we could assist you with information on?