Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My divorce was final in 2004 and I get permanent alimony and…

Customer Question
My divorce was final in...
My divorce was final in 2004 and I get permanent alimony and thought I was suppose to get permanent child support but the magistrate said I don't. There were no dates for it to end, I have a special needs daughter and we've known since she was 9 months.
Is there anything I can do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/29/2015
Family Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. If I may ask, now old is the child now? Is the child now a legal adult?