Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

TJ, I hope you can help me again. I am the legal guardian…

Customer Question
Hi TJ, I hope you...
Hi TJ, I hope you can help me again. I am the legal guardian of my 4 yr old grandson. I am divorcing my husband of ten years for things he didn't tell me about which cost me my savings and property. I have been living in a house with my daughter, grandson
and I on one side and my soon to be ex-husband and his handicapped son on the other. As the guardian I am required to live where the child lives, also I was hoping my daughter would stay off the drugs because of having lost her son before and finally I am
in my last year of grad school. So I had to live in the house, husband, got for us. However, daughter, didn't stay clean and became violent when I asked her to go with me for a drug test. I made her move out of the house but after a week, husband, let her
back in. She started drinking alcohol and said she could just take, son, and go to the mountains of Alaska or Oregon where she had friends. Seeing that after 1 1/2 years she was still not trying and now threatening to take,son, to the mountains. Remember she
had lived like that for 1 1/2 years. I took her seriously and took, grandson, to FL to live with my older daughter. At least for a visit and left him to protect him. Now I have received papers from, husband, that wants unreasonable visitation. I will try to
attach them. What form do I need to respond to his request? court date is July 13th.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2015
Family Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Hello again. I am not going to be online for very long, so I will open this to other attorneys so that you get an answer as quickly as possible.