How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31672
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I currently have an order to establish paternity on a child

Customer Question

I currently have an order to establish paternity on a child that I've signed the birth certificate on,but the mother continuously leave the State with the child to a unknown location would that be considered Parental Kidnapping and Alienating the child from me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
should I call and report it to Law Inforcement here in Dayton,Ohio
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Does the paternity order also contain a custody/visitation order......or is there a separate custody/visitation order in place?