Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I currently have an order to establish paternity on a child

Customer Question
that I've signed the birth...
I currently have an order to establish paternity on a child that I've signed the birth certificate on,but the mother continuously leave the State with the child to a unknown location would that be considered Parental Kidnapping and Alienating the child from me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
should I call and report it to Law Inforcement here in Dayton,Ohio
6/28/2015
Family Lawyer: Roger, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Roger, Attorney
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Does the paternity order also contain a custody/visitation order......or is there a separate custody/visitation order in place?
Roger, Attorney