How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had an open cps case last year because my bf failed a drug

Customer Question

I had an open cps case last year because my bf failed a drug test, he moved out and we completed parenting classes. thats about all he completed due to become incarated dut to a drug charge from 2012 before we started dating. My case was closed. what are our options when he gets out? What type of lawyer should I consult with?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and thank you most kindly for requesting to assist you this morning.
What specifically are you seeking to accomplish? I ask because that will tell me what attorney you would likely need. Please advise!