Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My son is 19 years old.There was no abuse, but "He feels scared…

Customer Question
My son is 19 years...
My son is 19 years old.There was no abuse, but "He feels scared of his father".
He cannot say that he will not want to visit every other weekend.He has difficulty
expressing overall.
However he feels frustrated, depressed,and recently physically agitated.It is effecting
me significantly.
Obviously his father does not process these issues at all
Please....How can I help him?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/26/2015
Family Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. This is a family law category, so is your question pertaining to the law and how you can help him from a legal standpoint, or are you seeking a more psychological answer?
I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!