How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is 19 years old.There was no abuse, but "He feels scared

Customer Question

My son is 19 years old.There was no abuse, but "He feels scared of his father".
He cannot say that he will not want to visit every other weekend.He has difficulty
expressing overall.
However he feels frustrated, depressed,and recently physically agitated.It is effecting
me significantly.
Obviously his father does not process these issues at all
Please....How can I help him?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. This is a family law category, so is your question pertaining to the law and how you can help him from a legal standpoint, or are you seeking a more psychological answer?
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 2 years ago.
I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!