Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I want my verbally abusive boyfriend to move out of the home…

Customer Question
I want my verbally abusive...
I want my verbally abusive boyfriend to move out of the home I own. I'm in Colorado. Where do I start?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/25/2015
Family Lawyer: LADY LAWYER, Family Law Attorney replied 3 years ago
LADY LAWYER
LADY LAWYER, Family Law Attorney
Hello and thank you for contacting Justanswer.com! My name is***** look forward to helping you today.
Is there any sort of written or verbal lease agreement with your BF? How long has he been living with you?
Is he verbally or physically threatening or harming you? Is he threatening or harming your property in any way?
Lastly, can you please tell me what County you are in? Thank you.