Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How do I write my own MSA county PA?

Customer Question
How do I write my...
How do I write my own MSA for Franklin county PA?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/25/2015
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response: We do not give legal advice here. So, I cannot tell you how to write your own MSA. However, you can use the following sites to obtain sample forms:
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=sample%20marital%20settlement%20agreement%20pennsylvania
http://secure.uslegalforms.com/cgi-bin/forms/search.pl?state=PA&query=Marital+Settlement+Agreement&field=anywhere
http://www.findlegalforms.com/forms/marital-settlement-&-separation-agreements/