Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son is 5 and hadn't seen his real dad ,but one time in 5

Customer Question

My son is 5 and hadn't seen his real dad ,but one time in 5 yrs and the stepmother is sending nasty texts cussing me and my family. What can we do. If she's doing this how can I protect him if he starts going to his real dad. We just started doing supervised visits with an independent group and the stepmother was told she couldn't be their.I don't want my son exposed to her doing this in front of him...
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 years ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. Is the visitation court ordered or you and the father voluntarily agreed to this?
Just wanted to see if you are still with me?