How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband retired and took his pension in a lump sum how can

Customer Question

my husband retired and took his pension in a lump sum how can I get my share
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  joelaws8 replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a licensed attorney and I will be helping you find the answer that you are looking for.But first, I will need some more information.1.) Are you still married?2.) If so, are you anticipating a divorce in the near future? Thank you and I look forward to assisting you.