How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I moved out of state an left my kids in the care of what who

Customer Question

I moved out of state an left my kids in the care of what who they know as grandparents. There was a paper they had wrote up leaving them temporary guardian ship Intel Aug. 3rd 2015 or stated other wise by me. That paper was not noterized or in front of anyone other then us. I now have a noterized paper authorizing a 3rd party to act in my place topick up my kids, bring them to me and terminating all rights the grandpa had. Would this be legal an enough for the 3rd part to do?? Thank you need to know mom
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
This Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Yes, as long as you have a court order granting you custody, which allowed you to then assign the Temporary Guardianship it is legal.
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, I would appreciate a Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time.
​Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
An if I don't have anything
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
You mean you never had a court ordered custody? Did the Father?