How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

GA-mpl: I live in a disabled,elderly, and some famliys low income bldg

Customer Question

I live in a disabled,elderly, and some famliys low income bldg. I signed signed up 4yrs ago, for a two bedroom but throughout the years I had no home, so will waiting for housing my sons father got a place before me and then took me to court he got physical custody. So I went back to the houseing where I signed for a two bedroom apartment told them that I needed only a 1 bedroom know until I got my son back.well I got my son thank you for this. Because he's father tried him bad. Know I have been told I would. I could thrown out. What CAN I DO ABOUT THIS. I AM LOOKING FOR A LOW INCOME HOUSING TWO BEDROOM . LEGALY can they throw us out
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. If I may ask in what state are you located in? As far as removing you, what is the basis for removal--is it because you have your son living with you and that violates the rules of your housing agreement? Please advise.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So would she be able to evict us. I asked about two bedrooms and she claims it will take years. Are you getting my messages? Gloria
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Gloria, I did not get the message. Can you respond to my questions above so that I can best understand the situation? Thank you
Expert:  Samantha-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.

Related Family Law Questions