Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

MY grandson was having emortioal in school.and they put him…

Customer Question
MY grandson was having emortioal...
MY grandson was having emortioal in school.and they put him in another ond they close down to lack of finds. My daugther gave me cursitory of him cause she move back to her old down with her two children, They place my grandson in a scholl with kids with behavioral problrms. H did a 350 turn around in school We went to court any I got joing custorty, HE sometimes go homes on theweekendbut not all the time.Now somebody in special ed said that it is illegal education to go their. I dont know what to do, MY daugther is on the verg of losing her other son to the children service. I brought the court order to them and he said it is illegal. Do u have aby suggesr Thank U valerie brown
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.9737152175
6/22/2015
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I apologize but live phone calls, unlike in other sections on JustAnswer.com, can be deemed practice of law which is forbidden by state laws as we do not and cannot represent you in any legal matter. I would be happy to continue with you in this forum if you would like to use reply. Thank you for understanding.
If you need local legal representation, please visit your local legal aid office. If you would like to continue here, please type your specific question for us regarding this matter.