How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Ocala Florida. My son is with his mother and stepfather

Customer Question

I live in Ocala Florida. My son is with his mother and stepfather in St. Cloud Minnesota. All child support obligations are current and there is no rears. I saw my son for 1 hour 5 years ago. For the past 2 years I have tried to see my son. Twice, I have been denied by his mother. This year she said yes, then one week before his arrival she changed her mind. I already paid for his airfare. what can I do to have visitation with my son?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Please tell me is there a current court visitation schedule in place at this time?