How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask joelaws8 Your Own Question
joelaws8, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 390
Experience:  I can answer general family law questions regarding the family code and procedure.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
joelaws8 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you have any experience with 'Putative' and

Customer Question

Do you have any experience with 'Putative' and 'Common' Law Marriages in Colorado.
I think I am married but am not sure and would like to find out.
Can a 'Common law marriage' be annulled in Colorado? Bill XXX XXX XXXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  joelaws8 replied 2 years ago.
Good evening. I would be happy to answer your questions. I will offer you additional services, and once you accept, we can proceed with the phone call. Thanks, Joe