How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a grand-daughter 3 months old, her mother is in to drugs,

Customer Question

I have a grand-daughter 3 months old, her mother is in to drugs, my son is a working men a good kid and has 2 other children, The grand mother wants to keep the baby and is having my son go threw changes, she got him locked up and started a case with ACS now my son is so stress-out and depress, I don't know what to do. I am a working women for 30 years with the same company, have no criminal records, I want to know if I can get involved in this ACS case, and can my son get his daughter.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Legally we are not allowed to represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law. We are allowed to provide you general information which you can use to pursue your matter based on the information you provide.
If that is sufficient for you, please let me know and I am happy to answer all of your questions until you get the information you require by using the REPLY button. Thank you.