How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can a 12 year girl decide to just live with her father? She

Customer Question

Can a 12 year girl decide to just live with her father? She scared of her mother. Even tonight her mother said she was taking her contacts away for a week for punishment and the problem my daughter doesn't have glasses and has extremely bad eyesight. The mother does stuff like this to her all the time. The problem my daughter has never got in trouble and just a sweet child
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today.
What state does the child live in? Is there currently a custody order in place?

Related Family Law Questions