Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I was wondering if my ex filed a FL-300 that was approved,

Customer Question
and I file my FL-320...
I was wondering if my ex filed a FL-300 that was approved, and I file my FL-320 response, can the requests on his FL-300 be overturned by my FL 320 response WITHOUT needing to attend court? I'm in CA.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/18/2015
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry, but generally speaking, no. The Court will normally not make any decision per child support or custody of the child without an oral hearing with the parties attending.
Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I want to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty.
I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please rate when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.