Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My son's girl friend got pregnant and told my son it was his…

Customer Question
My son's girl friend got...
My son's girl friend got pregnant and told my son it was his child. after the baby was born the moved in together and got married. my son signed the birth certificate when the baby was born. sometime after they got married she told him that the baby was not his. they stayed together many years then got divorced. they got a no fault divorce saying there was no children born in that marriage. Can she deny him from seeing the child or deny me from seeing the child I thought was my grandchild? the child is in elementary school now.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/18/2015
Family Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what state the child resides in?
Ely, Counselor at Law