How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris T., JD Your Own Question
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 4827
Experience:  I have assisted many customers and clients with their family law questions and I'm experienced in family law litigation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Chris T., JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

So this is going to be pretty esoteric. And I also want to

Customer Question

So this is going to be pretty esoteric. And I also want to explore any potential actions agains the Wyoming Bar under North Carolina Board of Dental Examiners v. Federal Trade Commission. So the issue becomes how do I go about finding a competent attorney
who would be interested in taking the case?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 2 years ago.
My suggestion is that you use That website allows you to search for lawyers by practice type and location. Importantly for you, they also rate lawyers based on their reputation with other lawyers and judges ("AV" is the highest rating).
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've used Martindale Hubble, frankly without much luck. People seem to through everything into their profile. I was looking for something more robust? Are there any list serves, something interest groups? etc..
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 2 years ago.
You could try Other than the commercial lawyer rating and referral websites, there isn't much else. Most interest groups aren't going to make specific referrals, as they don't want to be seen as taking sides or playing favorites.

Related Family Law Questions