How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 117441
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I sue publically my ex, when he caused me ongoing

Customer Question

Can I sue publically my ex, when he caused me ongoing for 12 years mental abuse and anguish and mental as well psysichal health - ulcers, migraines? He is also since 2008 ( daugheter was 5 years old, gained though mental abuser by immigrattion approved, full custody and I got for NOT TRULY, and Honest FOR ONO one single reasone. He is terribly and highly allianating my daguhter who is now 11.5. She is depressed, and I had to move.l I have not seen her for 9 months, can I sue him yet after ongoing treatments all the time constantly and continuously 11 years, even after 11 years since he kiddnapped my daughter, and tortured my with that I did not know where she is.NO REASON. NO ONE REASON. THIS IS A FACT. She wants to be with me...terribly and it extreemely and deeply bonded to me and is depressed, she can not live with me and my husband in Florida, She is in Hawaii, which I MUST LEFT in Septermber 2014, MUST. He is not putting her on phone, does not give her letters, say I am gone etc, alienation like crazy. I got a green card and permanent resident on being mentally abused from the CRUEL MENTAL ABUSER after only 3 years under WAVA PETITION, but he has millions he bought our daugther just for him self ...and bribed, corrupted all people. It is a sickenign tragedy no one can even dream or imagine. Can I sue him in public court for all he is doing? Torturiong our doaghter? what is the truthy? Iva Taylor, ***@******.***, 808 -351 9113
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You could potentially sue him for intentional infliction of emotional distress for the harm he is causing the child as you describe. You can also sue him for any intentional infliction of emotional distress on you.
Unfortunately, you are going to have to sue him where he resides with the child, which means you need to obtain a local attorney in Hawaii to file suit against him for the intentional infliction of emotional distress. You can find one at the same sites used by other attorneys, or
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you for the response. This all I know, but the answer was not actually, what I do not know.
So sorry, for this few lines, this is too much 39,-$/ I am jobless for one and half year, have non to eat lost 30 pounds, I am sorry, I have "no a one cent", neither I have any NONE bank account . Zero... nul... LOST last September 2014 all at all, whole my Life, all assets and home, furniture, jobless in Hawaii,
Now since September 14' till today, I was working on business. and training ....etc even if I would love to support you and reward you for the answer. If you need "The perfect Life;Career,Relationships,Expert in Emotional Intelligence, and other services.... Spent every single dollar on conflicting ongoin Lost, Abuse, Trauma, PTSD, or any depression or anxiety I will give you treatment for free.At any time from now. Iva ***** *****,***** c/o Jason, Sarasota, 34 231, phone still Hawaiian ( jost phone to go)(###) ###-#### *****:***@******.***... My fees are 110,-$. I am starting in Florida business on my own next month, so I will donate to your organization. I wanted to know, WHAT CHANCES I HAVE!???? everybody tells me that if will not go through at how is it with the answer you gave me?
Iva ***** *****,***@******.***
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
We can only go off of the amount of information you provide and what the laws state. We do not know what a customer knows or does not know unless they tell us what they know and they tell us specifically what they want to know.
I am sorry to hear of your financial woes, we all have them and just like you I am here because I too have bills to pay to keep my roof over my head and children to feed, so you are not the only one with those issues.
As far as chances you have, if you have evidence to support what you say, then your chances are good, as the Hawaii courts will find a parent has committed intentional infliction of emotional distress when they have acted in such a way to cause emotional disturbance to the child (and to you) through their intentional actions to try to keep a child away from a parent without a court order and without proper good cause.
Whether or not you will succeed depends entirely on the evidence you present of the things you stated above.

Related Family Law Questions