Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What can I do about my niece, who had me go to court with a…

Customer Question
what can I do about...
what can I do about my niece, who had me go to court with a total lie,claiming that I was talking and harassing her.She took out a restraining order;all this was because she claims to have power of attorney for my disabled sister, who suffers from dementia and a variety of medical issues.Niece wanted me out of the way so that she would not be interfered with while committing sister to a nursing home. Sister had an excellent nurse at the time who niece fired in order carry out her evil agenda. Any advice from you will be greatly appreciated.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/17/2015
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. Was this just a temporary restraining order or was it permanently imposed by the court? When is the next court hearing?