How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband screams at me all the time, calls me name and uses

Customer Question

My husband screams at me all the time, calls me name and uses really harsh words what do I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.
Are you looking for relationship advice or legal information? If you're thinking about divorce, what are you specific questions about the process?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know what I really need relationship advice or legal. I am just tired of his behavior I tried to explain him but he gets so angry all the time he doesn't even realize what he is saying he just goes On and on and on we have a four year old child don't want to give him a broken family but he screams, yells, very rude uses harsh words manipulates the whole situation makes me feel like I m the reason and I did wrong to make him behave this way turns around everythin he is really amazing in doing all these things and doesn't even feel bad or think about things
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry, but I'm not able to speak with customers on the phone - and it's not to your benefit for me to charge you an hourly rate for a telephone call without knowing if you want legal information or relationship advice. I promise, you don't want my relationship advice.
If you'd like information about filing for divorce, I'm happy to answer via this forum. Otherwise, I'll opt out and see if a relationship expert can assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No thanks! You couldn't really help me so hope I won't be charge for anything. Have a nice day!Thank You!
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Customer service can refund your deposit. I hope things get better. Sorry I couldn't help.