How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We need a child custody attorney near oglesby Illinois ASAP

Customer Question

we need a child custody attorney near oglesby Illinois ASAP (###) ###-####
Thanks brian
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Unfortunately:
1) JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers as clients;
2) Nor can we refer you to specific attorneys because of ethical considerations.
I can help you find an attorney via a third party referral service. I can also possibly provide some links to low cost / pro bono counsel in the state.
Would this be acceptable?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We need the best we don't need free and we need to retain in the next two days
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately, neither I or any other expert is able to refer you to SPECIFIC attorneys due to this website's limitations.
So the best I can do is a third party referral association, although I can tell you:
1) How to vet an attorney to ensure that they are someone you are looking for; and
2) Tell you what options what someone may have in one's situation if you tell me a little about what is happening.
Did you wish to proceed?