Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

May i legally send emails that i found from my ex fiancé to

Customer Question
may i legally send emails...
may i legally send emails that i found from my ex fiancé to the husband of the woman he has been seeing for the last four months? she is married and has four children. Perhaps if her husband knows about the affair, he can stop it before it is too late
for their family.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/14/2015
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
If you found them without Hacking into a computer from where they were sent, yes, You can send them
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask and if you have other questions or need clarification in this regard, please let me know. Otherwise, I would appreciate a positive rating as that is how I get credit for my time in providing true and correct information Thank you
he gave me the password ***** his "secret" email address to let me know that he wasn't going to speak with her again. He had not deleted all the emails. I found them and downloaded them to my computer. He knows I have them. We have a five year old together. in the custody paperwork, may I state that he cannot date married women who have not yet filed for divorce? I don't want my five year old in that kind of situation. It could be a potentially dangerous situation if some angry husband finds out about it.
Hello
If he gave you the password ***** that is NOT hacking. I suggest, you can say anything you want as long as you preface it with "In my Opinion" And also do not state any untruths.
so can i legally deny him custody of our son as long as he is dating a married woman whose not filed for divorce and whose husband doesn't know
Hello
First of all, if he is not on the child's birth Certificate, he has no standing.
Secondly, even if he is on the birth certificate, you are under no legal obligation to allow him visits unless the Court Orders it
So it will be up to the Father to go to court and get custody.visits.
I suggest, you can go and file for sole custody of your son and then he can attend a hearing and request some sort of custody or visits. But until the court orders it, you do not have to allow him any time
Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law