Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How does Child Protective Services handle cases involving…

Customer Question
How does Child Protective Services...
How does Child Protective Services handle cases involving previous substance abuse?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/14/2015
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Generally, they are going to consider it. But they will evaluate it based on criteria such as
1- How long ago in the past
2- Is the parent in rehab
3- Have they been in rehab
4- Do they work
There are many factors considered The also can request random drug tests
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask and if you have other questions or need clarification in this regard, please let me know. Otherwise, I would appreciate a positive rating as that is how I get credit for my time in providing true and correct information
Thank you
Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law