Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

How does Child Protective Services handle cases involving…

Customer Question
How does Child Protective Services...
How does Child Protective Services handle cases involving previous substance abuse?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/14/2015
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Generally, they are going to consider it. But they will evaluate it based on criteria such as
1- How long ago in the past
2- Is the parent in rehab
3- Have they been in rehab
4- Do they work
There are many factors considered The also can request random drug tests
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask and if you have other questions or need clarification in this regard, please let me know. Otherwise, I would appreciate a positive rating as that is how I get credit for my time in providing true and correct information
Thank you
Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law