Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My stepdaughter came to me and made allegations of abuse by…

Customer Question
My stepdaughter came to me...
My stepdaughter came to me and made allegations of abuse by her mom, being shot at by moms bf, mom offering her drugs. I called sheriff report made pics taken of bruises on her. Jc3 filed no one followed up in 36 hours. Told to get epo file for emer custody, n retain guardianship from her father made*****to do that get back told too bad not good paperwork child forced to go w/mom physically removed from my car n put in mom's car. Child hysterical begged to go anywhere but home even jvd if necessary no good I'm scared for her mom threatened her to me in phone n said other scary things no help from auth what do I do I need help now
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/13/2015
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I am having trouble following your narrative.
Kindly review your post, put proper punctuation marks, and resubmit.
Thank you for your cooperation.