Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I'm need to write a letter to a judge to get my child back court

Customer Question
is soon and I let...
I'm need to write a letter to a judge to get my child back court is soon and I let the father under hand me he told me to wait that he was getting her back but however I find out that he has no intention on letting me see her. I can't afford a lawyer and I have more involvement with her then he does he just have more money then me please help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 6 days by:
6/20/2015
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard. So this is a child custody case and the Father is going to get permanent custody and you want visitation? What do you want the letter to say, please?
Ely, Counselor at Law