How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 41221
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am currently going through a divorce. I was wondering if

Customer Question

I am currently going through a divorce. I was wondering if I can get Verizon Wireless to send me a copy of text messages that are on another line on my account?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
To answer directly, you can indeed request your records but typically the carrier will not provide you with such information short of a subpoena. You can therefore go to court and request that the judge issue a subpoena for your messages and if granted you can then send the request to the carrier, who will then provide you with the information.
Hope that helps!
Dimitry, Esq.

Related Family Law Questions