How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you locate children produce outside of marriage in two

Customer Question

Can you locate children produce outside of marriage in two different states by name of father.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have the name of the person I need the information on, and birth date.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry, we are not a private investigation service. You would need to engage a local private investigator to find the information you are seeking. Thank you.
You can request a refund of your deposit to this site by going to and asking customer service to refund your deposit.

Related Family Law Questions