How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can i sue my boyfriend/ live-in companion my

Customer Question

can i sue my boyfriend/ live-in companion for molesting my 23 month old granddaughter. I am horrified, unable to concentrate, anxious & having symptoms of ptsd. the baby is now 24 months & every time he is near her she fondle herself while looking him in the eye. he galls her as if she is a woman...plse help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question.
Before I answer a bit more detail would be helpful please.
Are you the child's legal guardian?
Have you witnessed any acts of molestation? Have you contacted the police?
Thank you.