Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I went on line to register an up coming wedding I am scheduled…

Customer Question
I went on line to...
I went on line to register an up coming wedding I am scheduled to officiate. A message popped up regarding the validity of marriages performed by ordained ministers thru American ministries. I'm very concerned since I officiated at a wedding 2 years ago. Please advise if that marriage is valid and if I'm authorized to officiate at an up coming wedding. Actually I have 2 weddings coming up in October. Thank you
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/10/2015
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Please tell me where are you Registering?Are you performing the marriages in California?Where did you perform the ceremony 2 years ago?