Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My ex husband text at 10am this morning that Our child was…

Customer Question
My ex husband text at...
My ex husband text at 10am this morning that Our child was sent home today from school because she had redness in her eye. I instructed him to take her to the dr or a walk in clinic. My ex husband then responded at 2pm that he made an appointment for her tomorrow at 2:30pm for her dr.
I instructed again the importance for her to be seen today by a dr especially since she was sent home from school.... He text at 10pm he did not take her and now our son has a "red eye".
He neglects both of my children and I am on my last straw. This is the epidimy of neglect, Where do I start
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/10/2015
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.I am sorry to hear about your son. Can you please tell me what it is you want to do in this regard? Then I can provide you information on how to proceed?
Ely, Counselor at Law